Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Maui Mango Herbal Tea from Tiesta Tea


I used to find Tiesta Tea products in my local grocery store, then they were discontinued. But their Maui Mango popped up when I was searching for some new tea on Amazon last week, and I had to give it a try. I'm so glad I did!

Even the loose tea is pretty! It contains pineapple, orange slices, mango, natural flavors, sunflowers, hibiscus, strawberries, and marigolds. The pineapple and mango flavors are indeed the predominant ones, and I absolutely love this blend. It was as sunny and bright as I'd hoped it would be, and I'll be ordering this one again soon.

And can I just say a word about the packaging? The Tiesta Tea I'd bought in the past was in a plastic bag similar to this one, but it didn't have the zipper-lock feature of this new blend. If you squint (and perhaps use your imagination), you may see the tab in the upper right corner.

When I pulled the tab, voila, the opening appeared, and it zip-locks securely when you're done. I thought that was a pretty neat feature, but as fast as I'm going through this tea, I suspect that the tea's freshness isn't going to be a problem. Here's the link if you want to try this for yourself!



5 comments:

  1. That does sound good! Thank you for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a mango fan myself, so I won't be trying this tea, but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! It certainly LOOKS interesting, and that re-closable package is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Mango and always looking for a nice comfort tea this time of year. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brand was discontinued at my stores too. Glad to see they are still in business.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!