Monday, September 28, 2020

Tea Thoughts: A great new source for tea-themed stationery!

So when I mentioned that I'd (finally) found some tea-themed Washi tape online, tea friend Lynn of the My Tea Diary blog shared a link to Tea Thoughts, a delightful source of tea-themed products that I certainly wish I'd heard of before now! I immediately placed an order, and I'm super impressed with the products and the service. I ordered the lovely Washi tape with a camellia sinensis design as well as the matching sticky notes, and they've already arrived. (And who *wraps* their products for customers anymore? Tea Thoughts does, apparently.)

Simply opening the package was such a treat! First, I found the goodies tucked behind this paper featuring a tea design. I'm not discarding it, because I'm sure I can use it to make a card or something.

I use Washi tape to hold my dies in place while cutting out designs for card making, and as every crafter knows, it's important to have *cute* craft supplies. I know I will enjoy using this tape!

And since I never met an office supply I didn't like, I naturally had to have these sticky notes too. Aren't these lovely?

A personal thank-you note and cute stickers? I was beaming by the time I finished discovering all the goodies in my modest little order. If you'd like to check out this company with lovely tea wares and office supplies and more, go here. I think you'll be impressed too!

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful packaging and I love the pattern on the washi tape and note pad. Definitely going to check out their site. Would make cute holiday gifts for tea friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CUTE!!!

    Heading over there now - perfect ideas for crafting friends' gifts!

    Thanks, Angela.

    (And thank you Lynn!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited that site when I saw the comment on your previous post and really enjoyed seeing all the cute tea things there. I expect I'll be ordering before to long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Presentation is the best! Makes our hearts happy. I'll take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those items are so cute! I will definitely have to order some of that beautiful washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to check out this company. Love the tape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!