Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Teavana's Beach Bellini Herbal Tea

If they made a candle that smelled like this Beach Bellini tea, I would buy it in a heartbeat! I'm a sucker for any tea with pineapple or mango in it, and since this one had both, it jumped into my cart at Walmart last week and came home with me!

The pretty packaging caught my eye. It even *looks* beachy, and since I'm not traveling to the beach this summer (insert sigh here), Beach Bellini tea is a nice consolation prize.

I believe sachets are great at releasing the full flavor of a tea, and this one smells and tastes simply divine. If you're a pineapple and mango fan, too, you might want to give this one a try!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, another one to try! Thanks for the tip, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a pretty container! While I'm not a fan of the beach or of mango, I DO like
    pineapple, so I might give it a try. I have never had a pineapple-flavored tea before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I’ll look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I tried adding this to my online grocery order (thank goodness our WM does curbside pickup) and our store doesn't have this one, but they did have Teavana Peach Tranquility herbal tea so I'm going to try it. Will let you know how I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mango. I have been know to drink a mango margarita or two before. (smile)

    Come visit me and read about The Traveling Teacup! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!