Thursday, February 4, 2016

Harney & Sons Valentine's Blend


One of the things I most enjoy about flavored teas is that there's a variety for every season and every holiday. At Valentine's, one of the teas I most enjoy sipping is the Valentine's Blend from Harney and Sons.


The graphics on the tin are picture-perfect, but it's the description that always gets my attention: "Chocolate Tea with Rosebuds." Ah, chocolate. Ah, rosebuds. What a combination!


I know some tea lovers don't care for "perfumed" teas, but I do. Jasmine tea. Lavender tea. Rose tea. I love to sip these teas with the lovely floral fragrance and flavor. Are any of you fans of the Valentine's Blend?



11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet but it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Harney and Sons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Harney and Son's teas. You had me at the mention of chocolate! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Valentine Blend! Have you ever tried Florence, chocolate and hazelnut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be tempting for a sip or two, but I wouldn't buy it. Chocolate always tempts me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately I am a non rosebud person...don't know why...chocolate yes...rosebud no! But I got the Harney Bangkok Green Tea with coconut...and quite like it! Thanks for the suggestion!Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good. I need to get a sample of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like flavoured teas too Angela and the tin alone would tempt me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try this one!
    Donna A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great! I will definitely try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!