Wednesday, August 12, 2020

"Tea For You" by Lorraine Bartlett and Gayle Leeson

Authors are publishing all sorts of fun things in ebook form these days, and for the first time, I've found on Amazon something billed as a Kindle "cookbooklet." Titled Tea For You, it's a 42-page (that's Kindle "page") book of recipes from cozy authors Lorraine Bartlett and Gayle Leeson. And when I got mine, it was totally free, so those of you who read on a Kindle may want to check it out here.

The book includes recipes for cookies, cakes, scones, soups, salads, sandwiches, and candy. I'm intrigued by the Tiramisu Bundt Cake and the Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, and I'll bet you'll see a few things to tempt you as well.

Bartlett is the author of the Victoria Square Mysteries, and you can find out more about them here. I just noticed she has a new short story called Tea'd Off, so that's going on my reading list! (Side note: I love the font used on Tea For You, and it seemed so familiar somehow. Then I looked to the right on this web page. Ha!)

6 comments:

  1. I will look for that one! I just finished a book called "The Little Teashop of Lost and Found" by Trisha Ashley, that I got free for Kindle at some time in the past, and just got around to reading. It took me a few minutes to get into it but I ended up really enjoying it. I see that it is 99 cents now, but still not bad for a fun read featuring a teashop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. I will have to get that one. Thanks, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've found some nice recipes in that free "cookbooklet."

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Now if I only had a Kindle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!