Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Lipton Vanilla Caramel Tea


When I was coming home from my niece’s baby shower last month, I passed a Food Lion grocery store, a retailer we don’t have in my town, and I made a note to stop by for a few things on the way home. I always check the tea selection of any grocery store I’m in, so when I got there, I spotted this Lipton Vanilla Caramel Tea.


While these bags are pyramid shaped, they’re not silken but paper, and the scent was indeed a very vanilla-and-caramel one.


And the tea is deliciously rich, very much a “dessert tea” with natural sweetness! Even my six-year-old neighbor liked it when he tried it, and he didn’t even ask for honey with it (and he almost always wants honey, although that may be because he likes using the honey dispenser). While I’ve had Lipton’s flavored teas before, this was a new one to me. I looked it up on Amazon, and it’s clearly been around for years, but I don’t believe I’ve ever had it before. Do I need to make a habit of visiting smaller grocery stores to find different teas? Have any of you seen this tea at your grocery store before?

4 comments:

  1. I have not seen that before, but it sounds like one I’d enjoy. I think there’s a Food Lion in Blue Ridge so I’ll check it out the next time Ai’m over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new to me tea...one I have never seen before. The Caramel sounds intriguing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a new tea! I will have to look for it at my grocery store. Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have Food Lion stores up here in DC. But that tea sounds very nice, so I'll have to look for it at Safeway. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!