Friday, October 11, 2024

Celestial Seasonings Lemon Honey Drop Tea


My fall allergies have kicked in a little, so when I checked out the tea aisle at Kroger this week, I was compelled to buy a lemon herbal tea I didn't recall seeing before, this one with Vitamin C.


This Lemon Honey Drop Tea from Celestial Seasonings really does contain both lemon and honey! The ingredients list reads: Lemongrass, Orange Peel, Hawthorn, Licorice Root, Blackberry Leaves, Lemon Powder (Crystallized Lemon [Citric Acid, Lemon Oil, Ascorbic Acid], Evaporated Cane Syrup), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lemon, Honey.


What I liked most about this tea was that it was such a great blend of lemon and honey, not too tart from the lemon and not too sweet from the honey. Also, since my young neighbor kids are fans of honey, I thought they might like this tea, too, and we're all looking forward to another tea party very soon!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting list of ingredients! I expect your young friends will enjoy it - let us know their reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like lemon teas, so I will have to try this one. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!