Friday, September 8, 2023

Recommended Reading: Flea Market in Style magazine



The cover of this new Flea Market in Style magazine appeared in one of my social media feeds recently, and as soon as I saw those pretty aqua and turquoise colors on the cover, I couldn't rest until I found a copy at Barnes & Noble!


Photos of al fresco dining always catch my eye, and that goes double when I spot teacups and vintage dishes on the table!


This article suggested the lovely idea of having guests bring foods in vintage containers and then share stories about them. I like that!


Now, I've long known that I could use my old tea tins as flower vases, but this article had a neat trick for how to do that: just use a small jam jar to hold the water and place it inside the tin. Another handy idea! This new magazine has so many great articles on decorating with vintage finds, and I'll bet some of you would enjoy it as well!

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures. I like the idea of guests bringing food in vintage containers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That al fresco tea looks so colorful and pretty! And that's a very good tip about using a small jam jar inside to turn one's old tea tins into vases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to search out this magazine. I rarely go anyplace that magazines like this are sold anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!