Friday, May 19, 2023

The winner of the signed copy of "The Roots of All Evil" is …


... Ginger in North Carolina, and I have her address, so I'll get this headed her way ASAP. Congrats! Here's a photo from my book launch last night at the Newnan Carnegie Library, and I assumed Russ Moore was buying this for his wife, my friend Mary Caroline, but no, it was for him. A fun time!

The ebook should be available next week (I'll announce it here), and if you want a print copy from Amazon, you can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Roots-All-Evil-Angela-McRae/dp/B0C2SQ8RWX/

Also, I do have a handful of extra copies on hand from last night, so if you want a signed copy shipped to you and you have PayPal or Venmo, just email me (angelamcrae at charter dot net) and I'll be glad to invoice you ($19.95, same as Amazon, and free shipping). Thanks for all the kind comments about my book launch week, friends!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ginger! You’ll enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Angela! I'm so excited to read your new book. And my mystery loving sons are too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russ is in your next book, correct?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!