Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hyleys Coconut Tea with Dark Chocolate

 

I was in the mood to try to a new chocolate-flavored tea when I spotted this one on Amazon Saturday morning. I ordered it and that Tea at the Palace cookbook that morning and had them in my hot little hands Saturday night, thanks to the magic of Amazon's same-day delivery. That was a first for me!

Interestingly, this tea is a green tea, not a black, and the coconut flavor was quite pronounced, with the chocolate flavor definitely in second place, and I really enjoyed this tea! Hyleys is a new name in tea to me, though. Are any of you familiar with this vendor? If so, are there any other flavors you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this vendor but this tea sounds quite interesting. Thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not familiar with that tea company. A green tea flavored with coconut and dark chocolate certainly sounds "different." I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with Hyleys. The tea sounds interesting. I've had tropical green tea with coconut and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!