Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Celestial Seasonings Vermont Maple Ginger Tea


When I was at a Whole Foods store not long ago, I came across a new blend of Celestial Seasonings in a maple flavor, one of my favorites, but I don't normally drink what I think of as fall-flavored teas until much later in the year.


This herbal blend sounded too good not to try, though, so it went home with me, and it was delicious! I've only found this one at Whole Foods, but it has a lovely, smooth maple flavor with a touch of ginger, and surprisingly, I like it anytime, including in this warmer weather when I usually drink only black teas and fruity blends.


And while Celestial Seasonings always has great graphics, I thought this one was especially fun. Have any of you tried this blend? I'm sure a fan!





 

4 comments:

  1. I am glad they went back to using their fun graphics.It is hard to find their more interesting flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have waited for Fall on this one, too - but if I see it (not that we have a Whole Foods around here...) I will snag a box, it sounds delicious. And I like the graphic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DOES sound like an interesting tea, especially for Fall and Winter. The illustration on the box is really cute, especially the draft horses and the barn which is actually a huge teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen this tea in my local grocery stores. It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!