Monday, July 19, 2021

A bridal tea for Jordan!

Yesterday, I was honored to help with a bridal tea for Jordan, at left, the daughter of my dear Sunday school classmate Dawn, second from left, and they're shown here with groom Logan's mother and grandmother.
 
Lots of ladies in my class contributed to the food and decor, and here I am with friends Deborah (official class Social Queen), Fran (our Sunday school teacher and the event hostess), and LeeAnne (the party planner).

These Limelight hydrangeas were from Fran's lawn, and arranged by Deborah, and they smelled heavenly!

More flowers, these also arranged by Deborah. I just love pretty flowers on a tea table.

Jordan got lots of wonderful gifts, and it was fun to watch her open them.

Tomorrow, I'll share our menu for the tea, but I can tell you right now that my favorite item on the menu was these gorgeous sugar cookies that Deborah ordered just for the tea. They featured Jordan and Logan's initials as well as these gorgeous teacups, and these are the types of cookies I dream of making one day!


13 comments:

  1. Those cookies are indeed gorgeous! I'm sure you can learn to make them. :-) The tea shower looks wonderful, your snack sets were the perfect choice since most people were not seated at tables. I'll look forward to reading more about this party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers on a tea table too. They are gorgeous at this tea party.
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful event and cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tea! Anything wedding/tea related takes teatime up a trillion notches.
    You ladies look stunning. And those cookies and flowers are show stoppers to be sure. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a beautiful event! I love the hats and flowers. Your tea-and-toast sets really do look perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral arrangement is INCREDIBLE! And of course the tea cookies look fabulous. I hope they tasted good... that's always a hit or miss depending on if they took time on a good recipe or not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, they were delicious! And I'm like you: Pretty cookies don't usually taste that hot. These were the exception to the rule!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful display. Those cookies are lovely and look delicious. Thank You for sharing this joyous occasion. God Bless.
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shower! I’m sure the bride to be had a very special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very special bridal tea! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this - what a beautiful event with so many beautiful faces! Those cookies look so pretty, looking forward to reading about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, were your ears itching on Sunday (as the saying goes)? Someone at the tea was asking me where to go for afternoon tea, and I told her to be sure to visit your destinationtea.com!

      Delete
  10. avete reso l' evento ancora più speciale grazie alla perfetta organizzazione del tutto, tanta bellezza e raffinatezza! Complimenti!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!