Friday, June 25, 2021

Bigelow's Lemon Ginger Tea with Probiotics


When I wrote about a new tea with probiotics not long ago, Vernona mentioned that she enjoyed Bigelow's Lemon Ginger Tea with Probiotics. After finishing a round of antibiotics that I was taking for an ear infection, I was (and still am) looking for drinks and foods with probiotics. How fortunate that I happen to enjoy fermented foods like sauerkraut and kombucha! 


I'm so glad that Vernona mentioned this delicious herbal tea. Even if it didn't contain probiotics, the taste is fantastic. The bright citrus flavor gets some zing from the ginger, and this tea has a richness that definitely feels like a dessert tea. The fact that it contains something my body really needs right now is wonderful.


And of course, Bigelow always gets bonus points for packaging their tea in individual packets. Have any of you tried this tea? If you haven't, I heartily recommend it—and probably need to go ahead and stock up!

 

5 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious, and a few extra probiotics never hurts - I'll keep an eye out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the tea that I recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I hope you are feeling better from the ear infection

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!