Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A surprise source of a new tea-themed charm


I have long preferred long necklaces, and to save time, if there's one I can just slip over my head as I'm headed out the door, so much the better. This long sterling silver chain was a gift from one of my Teen Board members back during my newspaper days (many years ago now), and it's the best chain I've ever owned. I've worn lots of charms on it over the years, and my new favorite was a birthday gift from tea friend Margie last month. But you know what it really is?


A keychain charm! She found it while looking for something unrelated on Amazon (we've all been there) and thought the charm would be fun on a necklace—and got us both one. While I've kept the keychain, I'm so enjoying having a new tea-themed necklace to wear. And it also makes me aware that key chains need to be considered possible sources of new jewelry. (Thanks again, Margie!)

5 comments:

  1. Love the charm and the necklace. I prefer the long necklaces also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute necklace/keychain-charm! That was vry clever of Margie to suggest using it on a necklace. I like the tiny teabag on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I think you can find anything on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!
    I hadn't thought of putting charms on a long chain. I love that idea. Now I must go see if I have a chain, I know I have charms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!