Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Brown Betty gets a makeover!

I have two Brown Betty teapots, a large one and a baby one, and thanks to sharp-eyed reader Diane, I have just learned that Brown Betty is getting a makeover!

After she sent me a link to an article on Brown Betty's redesign, I started to list all the things I learned, but honestly, I found so much new and intriguing information that I believe it's worth your while to read the full article. I won't spoil it for you by listing which of the teapot's new features I like best, but I'll bet you can guess, because they're probably the things you would like as well. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Very interesting reading. I do not own a Brown Betty teapot in my collection but I'm thinking I need one

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting article! I have a couple of teapots in the Brown Betty shape, but neither is brown. (one is blue, the other yellow).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fascinating article! I am glad to hear about the improvement of the Brown Betty teapot. I do have a small older Brown Betty, but will have to check this new one out. I see that its 30-ounce version is now listed on Amazon at a pretty pricey cost of $65.54, but I would prefer to find it in a bricks-and-mortar store so that I can actually see and feel it. I will be on the lookout for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you and Diane for sharing this interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting post, Thank you for sharing this post, it will be very helpful for everyone. Keep giving updates.

    how to meet new people

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted a Brown Betty. The no-drip spout is a definite plus. Think I might put a bug in someone's ear about a future gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!