Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tin Roof Teas' Orange Creamsicle Tea

They say we eat with our eyes first, and I would like to offer a variation on that theme: we sip with our eyes first. Doesn't this tea with bits of orange peel and white chocolate look good enough to, well, eat?

It's one of my souvenirs from last week's trip to Raleigh, North Carolina, to attend my publisher's annual party. My four days in Raleigh were packed, with a bit of shopping, a lot of socializing, and much fun and games with my fellow authors. And once again, Alex and I made time for a side excursion to Tin Roof Teas, a tea shop I've visited for five years in a row. It's been ages since I had the pleasure of simply going in a tea shop and sniffing all those glorious samples of tea, so I certainly enjoyed myself. And this time, I came home with their Orange Creamsicle blend, which you can read about here.

When I was a little girl, those orange creamsicle ice creams on a stick were one of my favorite treats, and this tea captures the flavor beautifully and is my new favorite "dessert tea." It's a seasonal blend at Tin Roof Teas, so if you want to try it, you might want to act quickly. (And with their Priority Mail shipping being just $5, I've realized I need to be buying teas from them more than once a year!)

5 comments:

  1. I will have to try it! Orange Creamsicles was my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yes, I always loved the orange creamsicles! That tea sounds very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great tea. I started to email you and see if you were going to Raleigh. Let me know next time you pass through. There is a Chicken Salad Chic at an 85 exit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!