Thursday, April 4, 2019

For ebook fans, I'm now on Book Bub!

Friends, since I have an ebook coming out soon, I'm now officially an author on BookBub, which is quite exciting. Do any of you subscribe to BookBub? It's a free service I've used for several years to help me keep up with authors I like, and my fondest hope is that now, I'll be an author that someone else likes!

If you read ebooks, BookBub will help you discover books you'll love and even get updates from your favorite authors, generally just when they have a new release or when their book is offered at a steep discount. The service is free to use, and if you're a fellow BookBub enthusiast, I'd love for you to click that red button on the right and follow me.

And please check back here over the coming days, because I'll be giving away a copy of a certain paperback book very, very soon …

2 comments:

  1. I'm not an e-book reader, so I won't sign up myself, but I hope you get lots of followers on BookBub! It sounds like a good idea. I definitely AM looking forward to your novel appearing in paperback! I will buy a copy from Amazon so that I can write a review of it on the Amazon website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vernona! And I'll be having a giveaway very soon (just waiting for the advances to arrive), so maybe you can even win the paperback. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!