Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A tea-making hack for when your infuser basket is too small …


So I wanted to steep a cup of this Organic Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea from TeaVivre, but I had a problem in that my basket-style tea infuser was too small for the mug I wanted to use.

Hmm, I wondered. Could I just stick a spoon in there and keep the basket from sinking to the bottom of the mug?

Yes. Yes, I could. The tea, by the way, is terrific (one of those rich, brothy-tasting green teas), but I was just so tickled to find such an easy solution to a too-small infuser basket. Have a tea hack you'd like to share? I'd love to hear it!


4 comments:

  1. That is a good hack. I have a teapot I keep thinking I will get rid of just because the filter falls into the teapot. I will have to remember this hack for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a very clever idea, which I will have to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!