Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tea & Coffee Trade Journal



Today we conclude our look at the current crop of tea magazines with Tea & Coffee Trade Journal. I should mention that I've only ever seen two copies of this particular publication. One, which I got at a trade show about two years ago, was a much thicker book. The one pictured above, from June 2007, I got at the most recent World Tea Expo.

This issue has nice, meaty articles on tea blending (I especially enjoyed reading about Bigelow's tea blending and that of Tea Source's Bill Waddington), Ceylon tea, tea in Spain, Fujian black teas and the Teaism tea shop in Washington, D.C.

As with Fresh Cup magazine, this publication is heavy on ads for coffee machinery and coffee products, so I rather imagine that would be even more the case with an issue that wasn't billed as the "Tea Special." It's $49 a year for a subscription, which for the casual, non-business-owner reader is probably a bit much, so I periodically check this out online at teaandcoffee.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!