Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Want to win a year of free tea?

If you don't subscribe to the Bigelow Tea e-mail newsletter, you might not have heard about the Bigelow Tea Recipe Contest they are sponsoring, and it's a good one!

To enter, you submit an original recipe using any flavor(s) of Bigelow Tea, and you could win a year's supply of tea plus a personalized tea chest, shown here on my iPad. That sounds like a fun contest to me, and several possibilities immediately came to mind.

I'm thinking of using Constant Comment or Lemon Lift, so I decided I'd just drink the Green Tea as inspiration. I guess the closest I've come to a food competition is the office chili cook-off, which isn't quite the same thing. I know many of us like to cook, so surely one of us ought to win this contest! For more information on the contest, go here.

1 comment:

  1. Great treasure I found in your blog. I have just become one of your followers so will be able to see all your beautiful ideas when you blog them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!