Friday, July 26, 2024

"Flea Market in Style" magazine returns


Y'all know I love to get my hands on any new "flea market" type magazines. Well, last September, I came across Flea Market in Style, which I just loved, so I was delighted to see a new issue of that publication on the racks at Publix this week. And with teapots and tea wares on the cover!


I found several decorating ideas I plan to use in the coming months, and one repurposing idea that hadn't occurred to me? They decoupaged an old coffeepot and mugs using paper napkin designs. Now, I've got an old enamelware teapot or two around here, not to mention plenty of patterns of paper napkins, so I want to try this.


And another fun idea is using old candlesticks for displaying flowers. Wouldn't these be lovely on a tea table? Or a Christmas table? I found a lot of inspiration in this magazine, and I believe many of you would enjoy it, too, perhaps for some pleasant weekend reading.


3 comments:

  1. That magazine was calling your name with that cover! And it looks delightful, I will keep my eye out for a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good magazine, I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on that interesting-looking magazine! The grocery stores near me carry very few magazines, but a new Barnes and Noble will be opening here soon. They will be my best hope for finding this and other "shelter" magazines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!