Wednesday, March 6, 2024

A tea-loving bunny!

 


Now, don't judge, because I am just getting started on my Easter decorating, and the tea trolley is definitely not done yet, but I glanced at this adorable bunny I plopped there this week and realized that oh my goodness, I meant to share him here in case one of you wants/needs to go find one at your local T. J. Maxx! I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket(book), so this is what I got.


And I love him! From his turquoise suit and cheerful yellow teacup …


… to his rose-embellished hat …


And even the way his little bunny paws are perched atop this teacup pedestal. He was just $16.99, which I thought was a great price for such a charming piece that's more than 14 inches tall!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my, he is adorable!! I am telling myself that I don’t “need” one - but if I get over to TJ Maxx and they have one, I’d find him hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VK, he feels like some sort of resin to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny is adorable! He's perfect on your trolly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute White Rabbit! I especially like the rose in his hat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bunny is adorable - and certain to bring many smiles! Jan H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!