Friday, November 19, 2021

Twinings Probiotics Tea With Peppermint & Fennel

 

Another tea with probiotics? Yes, and I gather these are here to stay. 


I spotted this new Twinings Probiotics Peppermint & Fennel Herbal Tea the other night at Publix and decided to give it a try. I happen to like that licorice/anise flavor in fennel, and it's probably good for us, so why not?


I could smell that licorice scent even through the box. When I opened it and pulled out a few tea bags, the scent was even stronger. Oddly, though, the tea just tastes like a regular peppermint tea, which is to say fine but nothing unusual. But I like the idea of adding probiotics to my daily sipping, so I'll probably keep a box of some probiotics tea on hand simply for the "gut health" factor. Have you tried any probiotics teas? If so, got any recommendations?



4 comments:

  1. I will have to look for that one. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look for this one, it sounds like something I'd enjoy - I love both peppermint and licorice. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Bigelow's "Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea plus Probiotics." I don't drink it for the probiotic effects, but just because I like the pleasant taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven’t seen this tea. It sounds good. Your Publix must have a better tea selection than my Publix. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!