Friday, January 29, 2021

Tealish's Caramel Crunch Tea

 

To be honest, I never would have thought of looking for tea on the Macy's website, but I had a gift card to spend and wasn't finding much that I wanted to spend it on, so I typed in "tea," thinking it would bring up only teapots and teacups, and found this! I always enjoy a good dessert tea, and the name Caramel Crunch sounded appealing, so I ordered it. (It was half off here as of this posting. )

The box contains 15 tea sachets, and they get extra points for packaging them in a *resealable* bag. (My joy at this discovery made me realize that I am excessively fond of resealable bags.) The website described this tea as a "buttery rich caramel and brown sugar infused black tea," but if you're like me, the first thing I noticed was the white bits. So what's in the tea? "Black tea, apple pieces, popped rice, calendula, safflower, sunflower petals, natural flavours." So I'm assuming that's the popped rice that I noticed.

The tea had a rich caramel scent from the moment I opened the bag, which I took as a good sign, and the taste is as rich and naturally sweet as I'd hoped. I love teas like this one because they're such great treats at anytime, and I have no guilt over such indulgence. Have any of you tried Tealish teas before? They're Canadian-owned, which may be why I'm just now learning of them. And next week, I'll be sharing about another Tealish tea, so stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. It's funny to think of a tea with "crunch" in its name! If there's one thing tea isn't, it's crunchy. But I'm glad you liked it. I haven't tried any Tealish teas, nor have I even heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t know Macy’s sold tea. You never know where you might find tea. Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sounds like dessert in a cup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!