Friday, January 3, 2020

Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Tea from Plum Deluxe

Usually, I reach for a solid white teacup in January, sort of a visual "palate cleanser" after all the bright, colorful tea wares of Christmas. But it was a gray and rainy day here in Georgia yesterday, and I decided to buck tradition and reached instead for a teacup that has me dreaming of springtime! This one is marked "Edwardian Collection, England," and I seem to recall finding it at a Marshalls or T. J. Maxx about 10 or so years ago.

And what was in my teacup? This was.

I devoured every bit of this little sample of Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Tea from Plum Deluxe! With sweetness from both the honeybush tea and the cocoa nibs, no doubt, the rich, smooth flavor truly made this one of those dessert-in-a-teacup drinks, and I was happy for the pick-me-up, rain or no rain. What are you drinking this first week of the new year?

5 comments:

  1. Yum -I especially like those last two ingredients, love and gratitude! But the rest all sound delicious, too. I drank Bigelow "Perfect Peach" herbal tea yesterday and havn't decided yet between Peppermint Lane Green Tea and Downton Abbey Christmas Tea for this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything (except coffee, which I do not like) with chocolate and hazelnuts sounds good to me! I've been going with Harney & Sons' Hot Cinnamon Spice so far in 2020. It's nice and strong and delicious and wakes me up on these dreary rainy afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I enjoyed a black breakfast tea. Perfect even after multiple steeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start wearing shimmer eye shadow. The glittery eyeshadow makes eyes look bigger and brighter. Use a shade that is very close to your skin tone. Once you've used it for a while, you can branch out and try new colors and application methods.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!