Wednesday, August 28, 2019

New artwork of "children having tea"

This cute scene of a children's tea is another of my recent finds from the Library of Congress website. I wanted to share it because this could make a cute graphic for promotional or crafting purposes, and I love it when others share such teatime freebies with me!

(One question: What is that rug, do you suppose? It reminds me of those shag carpets that are all the rage with young girls these days, but do you suppose that was some type of animal skin? I just found it a bit jarring to come across what at first glance looked like a modern-day rug!)

11 comments:

  1. Good question! It would have to be a big animal, maybe a polar bear? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute print. The little boy is quite the elegant dandy! I would agree with Frances L that the rug must be a polar bear skin. The little dog obviously loves to snuggle into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos that you find! To me the rug looks like a flokati - a pure wool rug made in Greece by a unique age-old process. My sister in law has one and that's what I thought of when I saw the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog
    that's equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail
    on the head. The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding something fully,
    however this piece of writing presents good understanding even.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding post, I believe website owners should acquire a lot from this site its really user pleasant.

    So much wonderful information on here :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!