Monday, August 19, 2019

The Mackenzie-Childs Teapot Lunch Tote

When I actually went to an office every day, I didn't bother to take a stylish lunch tote, but recently, I discovered a new need for one. When I go to my friend Kathy's for crafting day, she always offers to make lunch for me, but since I'd rather craft than eat, I got in the habit of just taking a protein bar or water. Then I took my favorite replacement meal, low-fat Greek yogurt, but I almost forgot it was in my craft tote. So I went online and did a search for "teapot lunch tote," and up came this little goodie.

The colors and the design just make me happy!

It's made of neoprene and polyester, and I love how they even captured the iconic black-and-white details from those pretty Mackenzie-Childs teapots I've been lusting over for years.

My tote is a little floppy since I'm typically packing only a few things so far—a large bottled water, yogurt, a few tablespoons of dry cereal to top the yogurt—but I can see that a sandwich and bowl of soup will easily fit inside when the weather turns cooler and I want a heartier lunch. I got my tote on sale, and then they were out of stock. However, when I checked yesterday, it was on sale again, so click here if you want to order one of these for yourself. Happy lunching!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I ordered two, hope they have stock! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cute tote! Love the whimsy and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never even afford anything from Mackenzie Childs. I have looked through their catalogs and their things are so expensive. It is all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you must love that turquoise color! It does look like the perfect lunch tote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Could that double for a make-up bag??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phyllis, it would be a large make-up bag (not purse-size), but if you packed bottles and jars and larger things, yes, I'd say it could work for that!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!