Friday, April 26, 2013

Earth Therapeutics Green Tea Herbal Soap

Yesterday, I was sipping citrus in my tea. Today, you might say I am "soaping" citrus and tea!

My friend ParTea Lady recently reviewed this soap, and I was so impressed I had to find some for myself! She found hers at Ross (three bars to the box), and I found just a single bar at T.J. Maxx for $2.99. The scent is so wonderful, and it had infused the plastic bag with a lovely citrus scent by the time I got home with it. Using it in the shower leaves the whole bathroom with a yummy fragrance as well. I'll definitely be looking for more of this soap!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing my computer had smell-o-vision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful and I am sure it's most fragrant! I like the idea of a citrus and green tea blend.

    I've been learning how to make soap and recently made black tea soap with tea leaves in it. It smells good too!

    Enjoy a TEAlightful day!
    LaDonna

    www.gracioushospitality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can practically smell it through the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I will be looking too.
    I thought it looked familiar and thanks for sharing it too. I just love soaps like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!