Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday tea goodies!

When tea blogger friend Linda received a Happy Birthday teacup for her March birthday, I remember being so impressed that her friend Mary had found such a great gift for her. Last week, I was even more impressed when my Aunt Jane gave me the same teacup for my own birthday!

It's by Royal Albert, and I am going to start a new tradition of using this teacup each year during my birth month of May!

Another tea-themed gift was this beautiful tea towel that was included in a great bag full of goodies from my friend (and tea party mate) Beth.


Isn't this embroidery just so lovely? I think it's one of the prettiest tea towels I've seen in quite some time!

And last but by no means least, I couldn't wait to show you these adorable teacup candlesticks made by my friend Susan! Won't these be perfect at tea?

A little tealight candle fits right inside the teacup, making these the perfect accent for my tea table. I got lots of garden-themed gifts for my birthday this year, as I had requested, but I felt very blessed that some tea gifts came my way as well!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to you, Angela. Such lovely things;such good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raising my teacup in tribute to
    a lovely tea friend! Happy
    Birthday, Angela! Your tea-themed gifts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Angela! Looks like it was a great day! Hope you can celebrate the whole month in style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding my birthday wishes...special tea gifts from special tea friends!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Angela!
    Such lovely, thoughtful gifts - to a lovely, thoughtful person.
    Have a great celebration, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Angela!
    I hope it is/ was all you wanted it to be. Many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Happy Birthday tea cup! I'm glad you had a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!