Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simpson & Vail's Mango Black Tea

One of my hostess gifts at the recent Royal Wedding Tea was this Simpson & Vail Mango Black Tea. I've enjoyed their peach tea blend before, but the mango was a new flavor to me.

I always enjoy seeing what the loose tea looks like. It's nice to see bits of actual fruit in the tea!

Using one teaspoon of tea, I steeped the Mango Black Tea for just about three minutes (I don't like my black teas too strong), and I absolutely loved the flavor! This is one of the most mango-y tasting mango blends I've ever tried, and it was just terrific. I also cold brewed a glass of iced tea in the refrigerator, and it was delicious as well, so if you're looking for a new mango blend I heartily recommend this one!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious. I love mango flavored black tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mangoes and I'd love to try it as an ice tea. Yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice tea. I've had Trader Joe's mango tea before and found it very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos, Angela! This looks like a tea to try - thanks for your review, Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!