Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Tiesta's Ginger Sweet Peach Tea
I've been drinking lots of ice water and iced tea during this hot summer, and the other day, I realized I was missing my teacups. Oh, they're still there, but I just haven't had a need for them. So I decided to look for a new tea to try, thinking that would prompt a need to revisit my teacups, and before I knew it, this Tiesta Tea had hopped into my Amazon cart and was headed my way.
What does this herbal tea contain? Ginger, apple, hibiscus, rose hip, pink peppercorns, natural flavors, pineapple (pineapple, cane sugar), mango (mango, cane sugar), orange blossoms, rose petals, and peach cubes. Pretty, isn't it?
And oh, is it delicious! On my first sip, I had one word come to mind: "Juicy!" It reminds me of a juicy peach with some friendly, fruity neighbors along. If you like herbal blends, too, I am happy to recommend this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, that's a lot of different flavors coming together in that tea! I'm glad you like it so much.
ReplyDelete