Wednesday, July 29, 2026
A charming liquid hand soap holder!
A couple of weeks ago, I saw an ad for a charming new Reading Corner Soap Holder at Bath & Body Works. I happened to be near one in another town (which shall remain nameless) and stopped by. Not only did I not see that particular soap holder, I saw only a couple of them at all. They were shaped like pumpkins. Now years ago, you couldn't get within ten feet of a Bath & Body Works store without multiple employees trying to squirt, spritz, or spray something on you and eagerly asking, "Can I help you? What are you looking for today? Do you know about our buy-one-get-one candle promotion? Have you tried our new Beachy Coastal Coconut and Rum Sunset fragrance?" But on that visit, things had clearly changed because not only was I not assaulted upon entering, I couldn't even find anyone at the checkout counter. One girl was stocking products, and when I asked for help finding the metal soap holders, she pointed and said, "They're around that corner." I looked again. No, they weren't. I stepped back around the corner and asked if she would mind showing me. (I just know she was thinking "Boomer," which is fine. I'm older, and I have more insurance.) But then even she realized there were no metal soap holders there. A guy employee in the store was leaned against a display stand, scrolling through his cell phone. "Would you mind helping this lady?" "Oh, sure." He went to the back to check (or at least said he did) but returned to report he'd found none of the metal soap holders like I described. Okey-doke. But if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, right? This week, I did indeed find the cute soap holder!
So if you can track it down (and find an employee to take your $14.95), I'm betting some of you, too, will love this new soap holder, which is in my guest bathroom off the living room. I like their White Tea & Sage fragrance. I was debating whether to go ahead and get five more bottles of it (5 for $28 when I was there) when I discovered the 32-ounce refill is just $13.95. Sold!
A teacup and saucer. Books. Reading glasses. Pencils. I have to say it was worth the effort of finding it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



On the hunt, and of course you found it! Perfect!
ReplyDelete