Monday, July 20, 2026

A teatime sticker book giveaway!

On Friday, my friend Gina and I headed to Duluth for the annual Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. It's always fun to visit all the vendors and see what's new in the way of stamping and scrapbooking, stamp sets, and other designs. I did find a new teacup die set, which I'll share after I make a few cards with it, and I was most intrigued by a vendor selling all these books of stickers, including one that had teacups and teapots on nearly every page. It's titled "Everything is fleeting," and some lady next to me agreed that this is just about the ugliest font they could have chosen for the title, but of course all those roses caught my eye anyway. (That's the back cover of the book at left.)



Inside? Page after page of vintage-looking stickers with Victorian ladies at tea, some tea sets, and typewriters … my kind of stuff!


At first, I wasn't sure these were, in fact, stickers, but again, the nice lady next to me showed me how to find the edge and proved that these are indeed stickers. This should be enough stickers for me to decorate packages and envelopes for many years to come! If you would like this extra sticker book I bought, just leave an "Enter me" to this post between now and 7 a.m. on Friday, July 24, making sure I have a way to contact you if you're the winner, and you'll be entered to win. US only, please. Good luck!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!