Friday, July 24, 2026

BAM — A quick lesson in silver polishing!


Every once in a while, I feel compelled to sing the praises of Wright’s Silver Cream. This is one of those times. This week, I was organizing my collection of cute teaspoons and decided to focus on my matched sets. Then I remembered that a year or so ago, my friend Kathy passed along some silver ones that I did not have.


I pulled these out of a cabinet and couldn't help noticing the attractive bamboo-design handles, which made me realize these would be perfect for a mahjong-themed tea party one day. “Bam!” I will declare when I have these on my tea table!


So I whipped out the Wright’s Silver Cream and had these charming spoons go from scruffy to spiffy in no time. Don’t you just love pretty tea accoutrements? (And friends who share them with you!)

3 comments:

  1. Those spoons are adorable. They certainly are worth the time and effort of polishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation of Wright's Silver Cream! Your "elbow grease" and the Wright's did a great job on those cute spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wright's Silver Cream is the best! Whenever you host a mahjong themed tea party, it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!