Monday, October 19, 2020

A sip of fall

 

I don't know whether this fall is prettier than I ever remember or whether it's just that I'm so happy for a change of seasons in this otherwise unpredictable year, but I'm enjoying this fall so much and hope it stays with us for a while. Like many of you, I imagine, I reach for different teacups in the fall, and one of my favorite fall teacups is this Royal Albert Centennial Rose teacup, which was a Christmas gift from my husband one year.

Any spice-flavored tea seems suitable in this cooler weather, and I've been enjoying the Pumpkin Ginger tea from Republic of Tea. And to make it even more pumpkin-y, I added one of my pumpkin spice candy spoons from Melville Candy. I usually see these flavored spoons at Barnes & Noble, and they have occasionally turned up at T. J. Maxx as well.

The combination was extra spicy, which I liked, and it even reminded me a little of red hot candies.

I'd love to know what you're sipping this fall. Got any recommendations, friends?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful teacup! A pretty teacup makes anything taste better, doesn't it? I don't think I have any "fall" teas in particular, but switching from iced tea back to hot tea signifies fall to me. (Hmmm, will have to see if I have any decaf "Hot Cinnamon Spice" tea or something similar!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Harney & Sons' "Hot Cinnamon Spice" is a favorite of mine at this time of year. I think I'll have a cup right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tea cup. I’ve never tried the flavored spoons but they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love the tea cup.
    Let me see what am I sipping. One of my favorites is Kim Tuyen black tea from Harney & Sons, but I noticed they are out of it again. It is a hard one to find and goes very fast when they have it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!