Friday, December 6, 2019

Candy Cane Herbal Tea from Plum Deluxe

Plum Deluxe recently offered to send me some tea samples to try, and I was delighted to find this Candy Cane Herbal Tea among the offerings! This caffeine-free herbal would be a great holiday blend for those of you who are avoiding caffeine.

It's available only through January, and it's a blend of green rooibos and peppermint with "some of those creamy and sweet mint notes of candy canes but without all the sugar." I found it naturally quite sweet, and the taste (and scent!) are lovely. It's the perfect treat after an evening of Christmas decorating. (For those of us who still aren't quite finished.)

I loved the bright, minty taste of this new tea blend, and I think many of you would enjoy it as well!


5 comments:

  1. I'm always glad to hear about good non-caffinated options, and I do love a peppermint tea this time of year! (I'm not completely finished decorating yet, either, though I hope to finish this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for alerting us to this tea. I love to smell peppermint tea, and this one sounds like it has a very nice scent. I'm afraid I haven't finished my holiday decorating--I haven't even started, and I think I will need a tea with caffeine for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fascinating.
    Yesterday I had a black tea with crushed candy canes in it. It was quite delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green rooibos is new to me. Sounds like a lovely tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!