Monday, August 13, 2018

New Detox Teas from Palais des Thès Paris

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of sampling two teas from the new Detox Collection by Palais des Thès Paris.

The inspiration behind the new collection sounded intriguing: "Different regions of the world boast ancestral detoxifying practices using specific ingredients to purify the body. Our journeys in search of the very best teas have given us the chance to observe them. Drawing on the sources of these proven methods, Palais des Thés unveils 5 delicious recipes for Detox teas and infusions with very specific powers."

The two teas I tried were the Japanese Detox variety, Relaxation, and the South African Detox, Draining. Both were impressive "gourmet tea bags," and the Japanese tea had the pleasantly smooth Sencha taste I was expecting, along with a little fruitiness (the pear, I later realized), and some soft floral notes from rose petals. The South African tea had a rich rooibos taste that had me longing for fall, and the mango notes made this seem rather like a luxurious dessert tea. I can happily recommend both of these new teas, and you can learn more about the entire collection (which has some seriously gorgeous packaging!) by clicking here.


3 comments:

  1. That company has some clever blends of teas. Very interesting to do Detox teas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These detox teas sound better than some recipes I’ve seen online. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!