Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tea Time Nightshirt

My friend Ashly assured me it is *not* tacky to blog about the new nightshirt I came across when we were out shopping last week, because it's not like it's underwear or something. At any rate, I had been shopping for a new nightshirt and was pleasantly surprised to come across this sweet design at Marshalls!

Very comfortable. Very soft. Perfect for dreaming of teatime.

And it's even got the right name. (But you know I didn't pay $59 for this -- the Marshalls price of $19.99 struck me as just about right.) And if you're interested, this design comes in PJ's as well. Sweet dreams, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I so enjoy your blog. I too love all things tea. I just got some beautiful tea cup fabric from on line at Fat Quarter Shop. I just noticed they have another new pattern in. Strawberry Tea Party.
    Happy Shopping,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! As for myself I love all of the different patterns you can find on sleepwear. How nifty to put some teapots on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tea Time night shirt. It is definitely appropriate to post anything tea themed on your blog (or mine! I am always on the lookout for tea pj's, night gowns and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I wish we had a Marshall's close....that's a great find for a tea person!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your new "teatime" nightshirt - fab pattern and colors. Carole Hochman pj's are really nice (very comfortable). Sure wish my local Marshall's had these in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this I could go for. I must run off to Marshall's and check for the $19.99 price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Marshall's after work tomorrow. Maybe I will be able to find one. The price is right. Thanks for sharing all of your great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you decided to post this, Angela - they are so cute! And, what a good deal at that! I'm off to Marshall's & thanks for the heads up, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you found some tea themed undies I think they would be ok to share. :-) I like your new night shirt, I've not seen that in my local Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nightshirt is in good taste
    and not tacky. Wearing it with the price tag on would be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have bought that one! Love nightshirts and tea. Puurfect combo...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!