Friday, November 9, 2007

Autumn 2007 Tea A Magazine


The Autumn 2007 issue of Tea A Magazine has arrived, and there's so much to recommend in this one. First of all, did you notice the flowers on the cover? Editor Pearl Dexter was in southern India to visit the Glendale Estate in Nilgiri, and it was there that this shot was taken, of poinsettia trees set against the backdrop of tea fields. Had you ever thought of these two plants as growing side by side? I had not.

If you're a Wedgwood fan, you'll want to read about taking tea at the British Embassy in Washington, D.C. The tea was in honor of the Wedgwood Society of Washington, D.C. I enjoyed reading about the tea as well as its namesake teaware. There's a lovely, full-page photo of some gorgeous blue and yellow Jasperware teacups and saucers.

There are articles on the latest research on tea and health, a feature about humanitarian work by the author of "Three Cups of Tea," a tea crossword puzzle, the usual book and tea room reviews, and much more. I always feel I've gotten my money's worth when reading this magazine, and I appreciate their efforts to take us around the world with tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!