Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Tazo Glazed Lemon Loaf Herbal Tea


I believe it was a blog commenter who recommended Tazo's Glazed Lemon Loaf tea, and when I saw it on sale at the grocery store the other day, I tossed a box in my cart.


Tazo teas have been iffy for me, but I was in the mood for something lemony, so why not?


Now I like most lemon-flavored teas I've tried anyway, but this one was just outstanding! I hadn't realized the tea combines the flavors of lemon and vanilla, and the rich, decadent taste is definitely suitable for a dessert tea. So if you see this one on sale at your local grocery store, I recommend you give it a try!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I will be looking for this one! I love lemon, and it's caffeine-free so I can enjoy it and still make my cardiologist happy. :-) Thank you for trying it and telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interestingly-named tea! After reading your recommendation, I'll have to look for it. And that photo is making me want to bake a glazed lemon loaf, too...--from Vernona in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tea sounds amazing! Now if I could only be happy with the tea without a piece of cake.
    I will be looking for it next time I go shopping.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I found this beauty of a tea recommended on a blog around this time last year. I couldn't believe how decadent and well rounded the flavor was! Eventually I had to make the lemon loaf, too. :-) A lovely tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!