Friday, November 28, 2014

New teatime Christmas decor

It is always fun to find a surprise in the mailbox, but it's even more fun when the surprise comes from a tea friend! This week, the mailbox turned up two delightful new tea-themed Christmas decorations I'll soon be including in my holiday decor, a cute plaque with a tea mug and an embroidered teapot ornament.

Both are from Donna Z., a longtime friend of this blog, and I was sooooo tickled to receive them. I've even been examining the ornament to see if I might be able to make something like this myself one day. Thanks for kicking off my holiday decorating in style, Donna!

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm going to have a tabletop tea-themed tree for the first time this year. I'm excited to get started decorating for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really like the plaid accented teapot. I wonder where she found it. Does anyone recognize the tag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angela you are so sweet! It warms my heart you are happy with your surprise! Please share your décor when you are ready. Teapot ornament I believe was from Joanne's Fabrics! I am honored today! All smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thoughtful gift to find in the mail and the teapot ornament is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Angela - your tree is going to look so pretty! Thanks for sharing, Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!