Friday, May 6, 2011

Ahmad's Royal Wedding Tea Tin

It's hard to believe it's already been one week since many of us were up at 4 a.m. preparing to watch the Royal Wedding. It's even harder to believe I've already come across a terrific buy on a tea tin commemorating the Royal Wedding! I found this little treat from Ahmad Tea at a T.J. Maxx in Marietta this week, and it was only $5.99 for the tin of 25 tea bags.

Oddly enough, it was the top of the tin I actually spotted first. I thought oh, that's a pretty fancy teapot design, wonder what kind of tea that is?

When I saw the photo of William and Kate printed on the tin I knew I had to have it. The tea is Ahmad's English Breakfast variety, a nice, brisk blend, but of course the tin is what makes this so special! (That and the fact I found it retailing online for $24.95!)

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely commemorative tin. I'd definitely snap that up too. I hope one will turn up at my local Marshall's or Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the lucky gal! I would have bought that, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tin. I'll have to visit TJ MAXX this week. I never used to visit there until I started reading your blog. And the bonus on that tea is that English Breakfast is my son's favorite. He'll enjoy the tea and I'll enjoy the tin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, You are an eagle eyed shopper! What a lovely find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!