Monday, September 14, 2026

Giveaway: Some fall TEA towels!


One day last week, I went to my car after having lunch with a friend, and the car's thermometer said it was 109 degrees outside. I felt every single one of them, so when I stopped by the grocery store and saw humongous boxes of pumpkins on display, I wasn't exactly feeling the fall vibes. Still, I believe based on past experience that fall will indeed arrive in another month or so, and for that reason, I was happy to find some honest-to-goodness TEA towels at T. J. Maxx the other day.


Sometimes I'm stretching things to call any fall cup a "teacup," but check this out: a tea bag hanging out of this fall cup!


And a teapot! Obviously, I needed to liberate both these sets from the store (one for me and one for you). So if you'd like to be entered to win this set of two fall TEA towels, just leave an "Enter me" type comment to this post (or on Facebook) between now and 7 a.m. EST on Friday, September 18, and you'll be entered to win. US only, please. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I have more tea towels than I have space for now, so I’m not entering your giveaway. But enjoy the thought of fall until it finally arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I'm reading your post as the crisp breezes are coming through the windows this morning and just pulled out my Fall wreaths. I'd love to be entered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still a hot summer here in DC, too, but just seeing those cute Fall Tea towels is putting me more in the Autumn mood! Don't enter me to win the tea towels since I won not long ago, but thanks for offering them to a lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter me,please. These are so cute. dmskrug3 @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!