Monday, September 28, 2026
A new tea and an old teacup
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year for gallivanting, so after I went to a friend's 90th birthday celebration on Saturday, I headed over to see my friend Nancy at her Carriage House shop in Senoia. I had a feeling she might have some new fall teas, and she did, so I got this Cranberry Black Tea from M21 Luxury Teas.
While the Cranberry Autumn loose tea from Harney & Sons will probably always be my favorite fall tea, I do like to have tea bags on hand for a quick cuppa, and these did the trick and had a nice light cranberry taste. I was also excited when Nancy told me that she will be getting in some literary-themed "book teas" before Christmas (I think they look like actual books, maybe), so I will have to visit her shop again soon.
I've really just started to decorate for fall, and this brown cup and saucer is one of the few earth-toned pieces that I own. I picked this up on a trip to Huntsville, Alabama, years ago, and all I know about it is that it's marked Charmstone Chin Hung and is Korean. I'm trying to fill up a display with fall-toned pieces before the week is out, so wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's a very pretty earth-toned tea-cup! I love those fall-inspired transferware patterns. I've never seen one from Korea. Good luck in finding some more Fall cups this week! I have some of the "brown quail" pattern china by Mason and by Furnival, and I like them very much.
ReplyDelete