There was a time when I had so many journals that I had to institute a moratorium on acquiring any new ones. But the other day, I completely filled up my Bible study journal and had to start a new one, and I've got just a few pages left in my everyday journal, so … yeah, it was time for a new journal! (And a new pen. I did not realize Barnes & Noble had such a great selection of Zebra's Sarasa Japanese pens. The gel ink dries fast and doesn't skip, and this one had blue-gray ink. The ink color is very important to me, because when I'm working on a book, I write different notes in different colors.)
But this journal, y'all! Isn't that the prettiest cover with those lovely ranunculus and pansies? I'd never heard of this artist before, Nancy E. Mink, but I sure love her artwork. And I'm glad the price sticker came off without tearing the cover. Wouldn't you think a bookstore would know better than to do that? Oh, and if you like college-ruled journals, as I do, this one has those thin lines—another plus!


What a pretty journal. It is perfect for you!
ReplyDelete