Friday, February 26, 2021

When you want some bunny to love …


Usually, I prefer vintage decor, and usually, I am pretty good about talking myself out of buying anything new in the way of cutesy home decor that I don't need, but then this happened.

While looking for vintage images of Easter bunnies on eBay, I had come across a bunny-in-teacups figurine but thought it was overpriced. Plus, it looked like something you would find at T.J  Maxx or Tuesday Morning, so when I was out running errands yesterday, I decided to stop by the T.J. Maxx in Peachtree City. They had lots of cute bunny decor but no bunnies in teacups. (They did, however, have some of the most beautiful bunny-and-roses plates I've ever seen, and for just $3.99, but there was only one salad-size plate and three dinner-size plates, so I knew better than to give myself the task of trying to make either of those become a set of four. If you're in need of such plates, however, you may want to be on the lookout.)

So when T.J. Maxx didn't prove fruitful, I decided to run by Tuesday Morning, where I found this little resin guy (8 inches tall, $12.99), who immediately made me smile! Both Alex and I love bunnies, and quite a few of the real ones seem to make their way to our home each spring.

The teacup bunny has apparently befriended the butterflies…


Because several of them managed to wing their way onto the scene. Have you seen any cute tea-themed spring decor? If so, please share!


5 comments:

  1. That's a cute bunny, and although he's new, he has a vintage look about him! I'm getting my 2nd COVID shot today and in a couple of weeks, I'm looking forward to a visit to the TJMaxx in Blue Ridge. I'm sure the bunny plates will be gone by then, even if they had them, but I just miss browsing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cute bunny-in-teacups-with-butterflies! I'm still not shopping in stores yet (except for one grocery store), so no tea-themed spring decor yet. But I did buy a couple of bunches of daffodils from Ireland, and they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny in a teacup are in a Current catalog and also Miles KImball catalog. With Miles Kimball you get 2 for. Your bunny is adorable.
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable������
    Nancy Carr��

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely cute! I love bunnies, but haven't been out looking this year. I think I need to go dig in my storage room and get my bunnies out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!