Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Twinings Jasmine Green Tea

One thing I have learned about my tea-sipping habit is that I can easily get in a rut. Last week, I polished off nearly all of my pumpkin spice tea, and this week, I wasn't surprised to find myself wanting something different, something lighter. Fortunately, I'd recently come across a great buy on one of the only Twinings teas I don't remember ever trying.

I love the pretty magenta color of this tin of Twinings Jasmine Green Tea. I found it on sale at Ollie's the other weekend for just $2.99, and the expiration date was still a year away, so I felt safe in buying it. When I opened the tin, I was surprised to see a freshness seal.

When I sniffed the green tea leaves, they had that lovely light floral fragrance that I so enjoy in jasmine-flavored teas.

Soon, I was happily sipping a refreshing new-to-me green tea, and it was the perfect tonic after perhaps going a little heavy on the spice teas. Do you mix it up with your tea selections? I'm wondering whether I'm the only one who hops from pumpkin spice to jasmine in the fall!



6 comments:

  1. Yum, I would hop to jasmine tea any time of year. And I love that tin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do change up my kinds of tea, but not really on a seasonal basis--it's just whenever I feel like it. But I never switch to jasmine or green tea, as I don't care for them. But that really IS a very pretty purple tin! I'm always attracted to a nice tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I change my tea often. Right now I’m on a vanilla kick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine was my original tea I enjoyed when young. I loved it all the way through college.....but now my favorites are stronger and hardly ever floral.

    It's been so long - I need to get some and try it again - bet the scent alone would take me right back to days of old.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasmine is one of my favorite green teas. Twinings tins are great....not only sealed for freshness, but perfect to save when they are empty. They are useful for storing things (I have some holding my tea stamps) and look so pretty on a shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!