Friday, March 22, 2019

A new magazine to look for: British Tea

I wish Hoffman Media would stop coming out with so many special issues that tempt me, but alas, this one leapt into my hands while I was at Barnes & Noble earlier this week. I suppose the name of this title explains why, doesn't it?

This issue has so many lovely travel photos, and since I've been to England but not to the Cotswolds, this feature has me longing to plan a trip so I can wander the streets of some quaint little village.

There's a very rich-looking tea service depicted in the article on a Downton Abbey teatime, and there's also a lovely spread on the real Downton Abbey. It reminded me that we fans have a DA movie to look forward to this September!

And since we've just observed St. Patrick's Day, this shamrock-strewn Belleek set caught my eye too. There's lots of great eye candy in this issue, along with the usual fun recipe selection, so Anglophiles may need to add yet another magazine to the stash …

7 comments:

  1. I went and got this after seeing it on another site. Great fun! I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I think I need to find that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun magazine! I might just have to take a trip to the Barnes and Noble tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I’ll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does one do when they are trying to de-clutter? It looks like a wonderful magazine. It's not the same as being there but on Google maps you can "walk" the streets of most places. That might hold you over till you get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More temptation! Looks like a great magazine for any tea-loving Anglophile (like me). The Downton Abbey article sounds especially wonderful; looking forward to September!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I try to not look when they promote special editions, but now you have done it and I want it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!