Monday, January 14, 2019

The Herbery's Peach Mango Tea





After finishing up some Christmas teas and then switching to oolongs for a few days, I decided I'd have a fruity tea one afternoon and then discovered that I didn't have any. So when I saw a new variety of Peach Mango tea at T.J. Maxx over the weekend, I had to give it a try.

"The Herbery, Teas for Well-Being" is a new name in tea to me.

The box design is one of the loveliest I've seen (and contains ordinary white tea bags that are stringless, by the way). But while the box is a nice plus, it's the tea's taste that matters most, and I was delighted with the sweetness of the mango taste of this tea. It was the fruity switch-up I was hoping for, and the $3.99 price was quite reasonable.

This is also a great time of year to check out the after-Christmas clearance items, and I was looking for a small tube of hand cream that I can keep in my purse to combat dry skin this winter. This Crabtree & Evelyn set of three for $3 was just perfect, especially when I saw that one of the scents was "Spiced Earl Grey." It smells floral, not like Earl Grey tea, but I love the packaging and scent, and the hand cream provided just the moisture I was hoping for. If you need some hand cream too, you may want to check your T.J. Maxx clearance aisle for this attractively priced set.

3 comments:

  1. Teach Mango tea sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of peach or mango tea, but that set of little hand lotion tubes looks great! I'll have to look for it at my TJ Maxx (as soon as I can get there--we got 10 inches of snow yesterday, so getting around is still difficult!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the tea was good. The box is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!