Friday, November 16, 2018

Some terrific ideas for mailable tea gifts!

I recently received a lovely surprise package from tea friend Frances in California, and I thought her gifts were all brilliant ideas for unbreakable goodies to send to tea friends — maybe even during the upcoming Christmas season!

The package smelled yummy from the moment I opened it thanks to this Earl Grey sachet.

And I'm planning to enjoy a little pampering this weekend thanks to this green tea mask sheet. (Don't you love the graphics?)

And last but not least, this isn't tea-themed, but Frances said she was including the Jelly Belly jelly beans (in one of my favorite flavors, peach!) just for fun in the new Mason Jar ziplock bag. Is this bag not adorable? Imagine it filled with a few spoons of your own blend of loose tea! She told me they have these bags on Amazon, and indeed, just type "Mason Jar baggie," and you'll find lots of options. Thanks again, Frances!

2 comments:

  1. Those "mason jar baggies" are pretty amusing! Thanks for bringing them to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mason jar baggie is cute! Enjoy your day of pampering

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!